During its runtime the CD-REDD project published three documents related to capacity development in REDD and GHGI:
- 2012: Advancing on Capacity Development for National GHG Inventory Systems, [PDF], 752kB;
- 2013: Advancing on Capacity Development for National GHG Inventory Systems - 2nd Edition, [PDF], 1610kB;
- 2014: Training Modules, [PDF], 2600kB.
These publications can be downloaded free of charge and under a creative commons license.
Auxillary Material and Links
Auxillary Material and Links that are considered to be useful in the context of GHG reporting under an international framework:
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - Task Force on National Greenhouse Gas Inventories: Guidelines and Publications [ext].
- The Secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change: decisions search engine [ext].
- The Secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change: How to become a member in the Roster of Experts [ext].
- The Global Environment Facility: support on preparation of national GHG inventories [ext].